Saturday, February 26, 2005

Ashtakavarga Calculations References (Shree KN Rao)

Ashtakavarga Calculations References by Shree KN Rao
Many times I have clarified that the calculations given in the book of Dr.Raman are correct.

For many years there existed a controversy between the book of Sri C.S.Patel and Iyer and Dr. Raman’s. The late D.V.Subba Rao used astakvarga very well. In some long discussions I used to have with him, I told and proved to him through my calculations that subtle predictions came out of astakvarga prepared according to the calculations given in Dr.Raman’s book. I had to request Sri Subba Rao not to extend his aversion for Raman ayanamsha to other areas.And ofcourse there was some unexpressed hostility also in their relations.

I do not know about JHora as I do not have it. Then I have Windows 98 on which some programmes cannot be operated. I do not know if JHora can be operated on this.

It is true that there are many subtle calculations to be done in astakvarga manually and they have some secret uses which are not shared.

K.N.Rao.

Brihaspati Gayatri, Vishwamitra/Gaathina Rishi Rig Veda 6.62.6